Our All-In-Service contains:
- the RGB-LASER-Recorder 105mm x 148mm / A6 film format
- the stand alone high performance PC
- the A6 Auto-Retrieval-Film-System “ARFS”
- optional is the onsite film processing unit, respectively outsourcing to “DataOnFilm”.
- the regular hardware-services & updates
- a competent Hotline-Service
- free training- and continuing education and upgrade training courses
You as our costumer will always have a device state of the art, which will grow continuously with its continuous optimizations.
Just as well we offer:
- the world´s best films with constant quality
- the 35mm roll-film disaster-recovery-back-up; all data can additionally be exposed onto 35mm film rolls. Afterwards they
will be permanently stored in high security mines / bunker facilities.*
* We offer the exposures for both applications: NearArchive for internal computer centers using / A6 format / and FinalArchive for Disaster-Recovery-Back-Up / 35mm roll-film / in form of intensive miniaturized Screen Pictures and / or in a High-Resolution Color Matrix / QR-Code format.
+ Data security and enormous cost savings
Previous data backup procedures are extremely complex and expensive. Our solution has guaranteed security at enormous cost savings.
+ Data carrier durability and protection against forgery
Simultaneously, you will get a data carrier with up to 100 years of guaranteed durability and 100% protection against forgery.
+ Allways autonomous
The possibility to “read back” your film based IT-data with any transmitted light scanner, offers you a high degree of flexibility and independency of third parties, i.e. the retrieval without the ODS-scan-technique is possible any time. You´ll remain master of your data.
For a better understanding of the process, please refer to the following chart.