The following information you´ll get based on the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”).
For the purpose of providing a functional and user-friendly website, only necessary personal data will be processed.
Per Art. 4 No. 1 of GDPR any operation, whether automated or not, means processing data. Examples are collection, recording, organization and structuring, storage, updating or deletion.
The provisions below serve to provide information as to the manner, extent and purpose for collecting, using and processing personal information by the provider.
The party responsible for this website for purposes of data protection law is:
Selliner Straße 10
Please be aware that data transfer via the internet is subject to security risks and, therefore, complete protection against third-party access to transferred data cannot be ensured.
- Which Data will be processed by visiting our website www.optical-data-systems.com and for which purpose?
- a) IP-Adress of the computer,
- b) Date and time of the call,
- c) Name and URL of downloaded file, if applicable,
- d) Website, from which the request was sent (Referrer-URL).
- e) Used browser, operating system of the computer and the name of Access-Provider
The above mentioned data was processed for the purpose of providing a comfortable functional and user-friendly website, without disturbances and to provide safety and security for our IT-system.
The processing is done according Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f GDPR. The collected data will not be used, for conclusions of you personnally.
Encryption through SSL
For safety reasons this website is using SSL-Encryption (Secure Sockets Layer). The transfered data will be secured and cannot be read by third parties. A successful encryption will be set up, if you see in status bar of the browser the change from „http://“ to „https://“ and a Lock-Symbol shows up.
- Providing the website and generation of logfiles
2.1. Information about data processing
With every visit of our website the system will automatically collect data and informations from the requesting computer system.
The following data will be collected:
(1) Informations about the type of browser and the version
(2) Operating system of the requesting computer
(3) Internet-Service-Provider of the user
(4) IP-Adress of the user
(5) Date and time oft he request
(6) Website from which you came (referrer URL)
(7) Websites, the user visited through our website
The logfiles contain IP-Adresses or any data, that allow corresponding information to the user, e.g. if the link to the website contains personal data.
The data will be stored also in the logfiles of our system. A storage combined with other personal data will not take place.
Detailed informations on storage / log-files, you´ll find on the homepage of our Service Provider:
2.2. Legal basis for data processing
Legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log-files is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
2.3. Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of IP-Adress by the system is necessary, to make communication between both computers possible. Therefore the IP-adress of the user needs to be stored for the time-frame of the session.
The storage of log-files serves to improvement, stability, functionality, and security of our website. An objection to data processing for the purpose of direct advertising does not take place.
In these purposes is also our legimitate interest on data processing according Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
2.4. Duration of storage
Your data processed when using our website will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for its storage ceases to apply. In the case of visiting our website this is after the session ended.
2.5. Possibility of contradiction and removal
The processing of the data is mandatory necessary for the operation of the website. Therefore there is no contradiction possible for the user.
- We are using Cookies, WebFonts and Analytic-Services on our website, according Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Our website makes use of so-called Cookies in order to recognize repeat use of our website by the same user/internet connection subscriber. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser downloads and stores on your computer. They are used to improve our website and services. In most cases these are so-called “session cookies” that are deleted once you leave our website.
To an extent, however, these cookies also pass along information used to automatically recognize you. Recognition occurs through an IP address saved to the cookies. The information thereby obtained is used to improve our services and to expedite your access to the website.
You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
For technical reasons, data such as the following, which your internet browser transmits to us or to our web space provider (so called server log files), is collected: – type and version of the browser you use – operating system – websites that linked you to our site (referrer URL) – websites that you visit – date and time of your visit – your Internet Protocol (IP) address. This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal information you may have provided, thereby making it impossible to connect it to any particular person. The data is used for statistical purposes in order to improve our website and services.
For better optical presentation of different informations on this website, we are using Google Webfonts (http://www.google.com/webfonts/). The Webfonts will be tranfered in the Cache of the browser when you go to the page of our website. If the browser does not support Google Webfonts or disable the usage, the text will be presented in standard font. Data, transfered by visiting the page, are sent to specific domains like fonts.googleapis.com or fonts.gstatic.com. They will not combined with data, which are i. a. collected or used in parallel services from Google according Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legimitate interest is an optimization and economic operation of the website. You may adjust your browser in that way, that Google Webfonts will not be downloaded from Goggle-Servers, e.g. by not installing related Add-Ons. Informations on Data Privacy conditions of Google Webfonts you´ll find under: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq#Privacy
Global informations on Data Privacy you´ll find in the Google Privacy Center under: https://www.google.com/intl/de-DE/privacy/
Google serves under:
https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated and https://policies.google.com/privacy
additional informations, especially for the possibilities of disabling the usage of data.
Social-Media-Plugins are not used on our Website.
We provide links to other websites. After leaving our website the data privacy policies of the related third-party will automatically applied.
- By using the contact form and E-Mail contact, you automatically accept the processing of the corresponding personal data.
On our website we offer you the opportunity to contact us, either by email and/or by using a contact form. In such event, information provided by the user is stored for the purpose of facilitating communications with the user. No data is transferred to third parties. Nor is any of this information matched to any information that may be collected by other components of our website.
- b) A contact is also possible by E-Mail, using the provided E-Mail adress. In this case the transfered personal data of the user will be stored. There will be not transfer of the data to third parties. The data will be only used for the conversation.
Legal basis for the processing of E-Mail data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. If the pupose for the contact is placing an order or signature of a contract, the additional legal basis of data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR has to be applied.
Purpose of data processing:
The processing of the personal data from the entry mask serves to handle the contact and communication. In case of using E-Mail there is an autorized interest from the user, processing the data. The data may be used for aranging a meeting or phone call. The data will not be tranfered to third parties.
Any other personal data collected during the send operation via contact form, are used to protect from misuse of the contact form and for safety and security of our IT-System.
Duration of storage:
Your data processed using the contact form or E-Mail will be deleted as soon as the purpose for its storage ceases to apply. Here if the communication with the user ended, due to complete clarification of the case.
Possibility of contradiction and removal:
The user has always the possibility to disclaim the agreement of processing personal data. This is possible by contacting us via E-Mail. In this case, the interuption of communication leads to a stop oft he conversation.
As far as personal data is processed acoording Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR, all customers have the rights, according to Art. 21 GDPR, to disclaim the processing of personal data insofar reasons can be applied due to a specific situation. In this case please send an E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this case all personal data stored for the communication will be deleted.
On the basis of the Federal Data Protection Act, you may contact us at no cost if you have questions relating to the collection, processing or use of your personal information, if you wish to request the correction, blocking or deletion of the same, or if you wish to cancel explicitly granted consent. Please note that you have the right to have incorrect data corrected or to have personal data deleted, where such claim is not barred by any legal obligation to retain this data.
- Transfer of collected data to third parties only takes place, if:
- a) this serves to enforce our legitimate interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR) or if
- b) there is an obligation by law (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c) GDPR), or
- c) it is necessary for operating a contract (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR), or
- d) it is necessary for technical service and/or operation of the website
- All visitors of our website have the rights:
- a) to disclaim the agreement of processing personal (Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR).
- b) to get information about the processed data (Art. 15 GDPR),
- c) to ask for correction or completion of incorrect or incomplete data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- d) to ask for immediate deletion of personal data or, alternatively, if further processing is necessary as stipulated in Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR,
- e) to restrict said processing per Art. 18 GDPR,
- f) to receive copies of the data concerning them and/or provided by them and to have the same transmitted to other providers (Art. 20 GDPR),
- g) to file complaints with the supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
- As far as personal data is processed
according Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR, all customers have the rights, according to Art. 21 GDPR, to disclaim the processing of personal data insofar reasons can be applied due to a specific situation. In this case please send an E-Mail to: email@example.com
- Rights of affected persons
If your personal data is processed, you are affected person according to GDPR and you have the following rights compared to the officer:
8.1. Right on information
You have the right to ask for confirmation of whether data concerning them is being processed, information about the data being processed.
If such a processing takes place, you can ask for information about:
(1) the reasons, personal data will be processed;
(2) the categories of personal data, being processed;
(3) the recipients or recipient categories, your data wer / will be transfered to;
(4) the planned storage of your data, or, if there is no possible answer, the criteria for the duration of storage;
(5) correction or deletion of your data, to restrict the processing of your data by the officer or opposition against it;
(6) to file complaints with the supervisory authority;
(7) to get all information about the source of the data, if not provided by the user;
(8) the existance of an automatic decision-making inclusive profiling according Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR, the informations about the related logic and consequences
(9) information about the transfer of your data in a third party country or to an international organisation. As far as this happened, you have the right to ask for information on guarantees according Art. 46 GDPR in case of this transfer.
8.2. Right of correction
You have the right to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete data. The officer has to do the necessary tasks immediately.
8.3. Right on restricted processing
The following conditions must exist, to restrict the processing of your data:
(1) if your data is incorrect for a duration longer, than the officer needs to review
(2) the processing of your data is against the law and you refuse the deletion of data you are allowed to ask for restricted processing of your data;
(3) the officer dont need your data further for processing, but you need the data for your demands in case of activities in court;
(4) if you did protest against processing according Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR and the result of the legal act is not clear;
If the processing of your personal data was restricted, the use is only allowed in court procedures, or to protect the rights of another person or on the basis of an important public interst of the union or a member state.
If the processing was restricted, you´ll be informed by the office, if te restriction will be cancelled.
8.4. Right on deletion
- a) Duty on deletion
You are allowed to ask the officer for immediate deletion of your personal data and the officer is in duty to delete your data immediately, as far as the following aspects don´t exist:
(1) the related personal data are for the purpose they were collected for, no longer required.
(2) you cancel your acceptance of processing, based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a) GDPR, and there is no other regulation by law for the processing.
(3) you protest against the processing of your data according Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR and no other overriding justified reasons for processing are existing, or you protest against the processing of your data according Art. 21 Para. 2 GDPR..
(4) your data have been processed against law
(5) the deletion of your personal data is required to fulfil a legal commitment, based on law of the union or the law of a member state the officer has to serve.
(6) your personal data were collected referred to services of the information society according Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR.
(7) Information to third parties
If the officer advertised your data and does he have the duty to delete according Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR, he has to take care, that the related personnel will be informed completely about your request of deletion.
- b) Exceptions
The right of deletion does not exist, if the processing is necessary for:
(1) fundamental right to freedom of expression;
(2) fulfilment of a legal committment, based on law of the union or the law of a member state the officer has to serve or perception of a task in public interst
(3) due to reasons of public interest in the area of public health according Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. h) and i) and Art. 9 Para. 3 GDPR;
(4) for archiving reasons in public interst, scientific or historic research, or statistic reasons according Art. 89 Para. 1 GDPR, as far as under a) mentioned right probably makes the realization of the processing goals impossible or serious interfere, or
(5) for exercise or defence of legal demands
8.5. Right of briefing
If you asked the officer for immediate correction, deletion or restriction of your personal data, he has to take care, that the related personnel will be informed completely about your request of deletion.
You have the right to get the information about the reciepients from the officer.
8.6. Right on transfer of data
You have the right to transfer of your data to other providers. Therefore the officer has to take care, that you receive your data in a structured and machine-readable format from the officer. You are allowed to transfer the data to another officer, if:
(1) the processing based on an agreement according Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a) GDPR or a contract according Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR and
(2) the processing is done automatically.
You have the right on direct transmission from the officer, or any other officer, if technically possible. Freedom and rights of other Persons do not be violated.
The right of data transfer does not exist for data, that is important for working on a task in public interst or in duty of public force, given tot he officer.
8.7. Right to protest
You have the right to protest against the processing of your data according Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e) or f) GDPR; this includes Profiling.
The officer stopps processing your data, except ther are serious reasons to process your data, that override your personal rights, such as public interst or legal cases.
In case of using your data for direct marketing, you have the right to protest against the processing of your data. This is also applicable for profiling, if it was done in this case of direct marketing.
If you protest against this use, the related personal data does not be used in the future for direct marketing.
You have the possibility, using services of the information society – regardless of guideline 2002/58/EG – to protest with an automatically process, which based on technical specifications.
8.9. Automatic decision-making including Profiling
You have the right, not being subject of an automatic decision-making process inclusive profiling with legal consequences, except
(1) the decision is necessary to fulfil a contract between you and the officer,
(2) the decision is necessary because of law oft he union or meber states oft he union, the officer hast o serve,
(3) the decision will be made on your expicit agreement.
These decisions are not allowed if they are based on special categories of personal data according Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR, if not Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a) or g) GDPR is applied an other tasks were taken to protect your rights and freedom.
In case of (1) and (3) the officer will take care, to protect your rights and freedom. He will accept a responsible person, that will present your point of view and is allowed to appeal the decision.
8.10. Recht auf Beschwerde bei einer Aufsichtsbehörde
Regardless of any legal activity you have the right to complain at the supervisory authority, especially in the member state of your residence, your place of work or the place of yiolation of your personal data, if you mean, the processing of your data is against GDPR.
The supervisory authority will inform you, about status and results of your complaint, including the option of a legal remedy according Art. 78 GDPR.